Looking for your Favourite Neo Tea or Skin Care?
Well come along to your closest market and pick up your Neo goodies and Gifts.
Christmas Markets and Events in NSW:
New South Wales
- Pop up Store at Chatswood Chase Dec 8-24th (opposite Mimco on the Grd Fl)
- Barker School Christmas Evening Nov
- Eryldene House Christmas Fair 29,30 th November
- Lindsay Trust House, Christmas Fair 20,21,22nd November
- Wahroongha Street Fair 7th December
- Mosman Christmas Twillight Fair 11th December
- All December growers markets with Christmas Gifts and Specials
In addition to the above markets we are at Paddington Markets in Sydney every now and again - please check and call ahead if you are just coming to see us and check our home page to see Events/Shows we may be at during this time.
All Melbourne Markets are now available for Micro business opportunites. Please email email@example.com to enquire.
- Every Weekend Rocks Market Sydney , Rocks from 10-5pm every Saturday and Sunday
- Every 1st and 3rd Sunday French Forest Organic Food Market 8am-12 noon
- 1st Saturday of the Month : * Mosman Art & Craft Market 8-3pm * Pyrmont Growers Market, Pyrmont 7-11am (please confirm via email, as Pyrmont is not attended each month).
- 2nd Saturday of the Month: * Eveleigh Growers Market 8-1pm * Castle Hill Growers Market 8-12 noon
- 3rd saturday of the Month : * North Sydney Growers Market 8-12 noon
- 4th Saturday of the Month : * Castle Hill Growers Market 7-12 noon (after May) * Eveleigh Growers Market 8-1pm
- Every Sunday The Arts Centre Sunday Market (Southbank) (this market is up for sale or a new operator, please apply to Mona on 0419267584)
- Suzuki Night Market 2013, held at Vic markets
- 1st Saturday of the Month: 9am-1pm Warrandyte Community Market - Stiggants Reserve, Cnr Stiggant and Yarra Street Warrandyte
- 2nd Saturday of the Month: St. Andrews Community Market – 8-2 Corner of: Kangaroo Ground/St. Andrews and Heidelberg/Kinglake Roads
- 3rd Saturday of the Month Treasures at Trinity Market which is 3rd sat of Month (may start it in April)
- 4th Saturday of the Month: 9am-1pm Preston Farmer's Market: Corner Scotia Street and Oakover Road Preston
Busdepot Market, Kingston each Sunday from 10-5pm